Press enter to begin your search
Nelson Acoustics thrives on low-noise design projects that explore uncharted territory and that are tightly integrated with other practical and business factors.
We answer questions like:
- How does the function of a device relate to its noise emission?
- Can that function be altered to reduce noise emission, without sacrificing performance?
- What other practical benefits are realized at the same time?
- What should the noise emission target be?
Our technically advanced specialties come into play:
- Sound Quality: find out what your end users like or dislike about emitted noise
- Low-Noise Product Design: apply intrinsically-quiet design principles to your device
- Fan Noise: move cooling air quietly
- Gas Flows: reduce noise from industrial gas processes
- Advanced analysis and signal processing: finding the relevant “needle” in the “haystack” of data.
- How much electrical power can be saved and how much noise reduced by switching from axial fans to blowers?
- Can the performance of the device by increased along with reducing the noise?
- How much weight can be saved at launch by designing a piece of spaceflight hardware to be intrinsically quiet?
- How much noise control can you justify by tabulating the cost of noise exposure to workers?
- How does the noise of an individual server unit relate to overall noise levels in a data center?
error: Content is protected.