Coming Soon: Noise Control Master Class
Nelson Acoustics is developing a series of scheduled online training seminars covering important topics in noise control.
The seminars are designed to convey maximum practical knowledge in a short time using math no more advanced than logarithms.
Learn from a respected professional how to quickly figure out what’s going on, what to do about it, and how to confidently promote solutions to others.
Topics covered by various seminars will include:
- Fundamentals of Acoustics – Why sound happens, how we measure it, how we describe it, how we perceive it, and why that’s confusing.
- Typical Criteria – How much is too much?
- Fundamentals of Noise Control – Reducing sound through low-noise design, procurement, source modification, barriers and absorbers, and personal protective equipment. Setting priorities, assessing progress.
- Special Topics in Low-Noise Product Design: Fan Noise
- Special Topics in Environmental Noise: Predicting and Assessing Annoyance in the Community
If interested, please contact us. Let us know what you’re interested in.